Saturday, June 30

Jen's Sketch Challenge

I did this card for Jen's Sketch challenge. I think it is due today. Whew, just made it. I guess it is a good thing she is several time zones behind me, (or is it in front of me.)


I am on a mission to use up all my 2006 In-Color card stock. So I used marigold morning, cranberry crisp, and true thyme for this card.

I cut the thyme pieces out first, so they fit; then I cut the vanilla. I stamped the scroll from Baroque Motifs, then filled in with the small flower with marigold. Then crazy me stamped and cut out 6 of the little flowers and 3 of the big ones. I have to say the big ones cut out SOOOO easy, but can't say that about the little ones. They are do-able, but more time consuming. Of course everything is popped up. What would we do without dimensionals? Have I mentioned how much I love this stamp set?

I am my own worst critic, but I like the way this one turned out.

Stamps: Baroque Motifs Inks: marigold morning, cranberry crisp, and true thyme Paper: marigold morning, cranberry crisp, and true thyme, very vanilla Extras: EE brads, dimensionals

10 Comments:

Allison Rankin said...

Awesome job...love the layouts, color, everything!

Anonymous said...

This baroque set makes gorgeous cards. That's a beautiful card.

Little C's Creations said...

oh girl, you did an awesome job!!! love it!! I love how you love this set. thanks for participating. And yes, I am several time zones behind you. hhahaa...

hugs n' aloha,
Jen

Tracy.H said...

Beautiful!! :0)

Rose Ann said...

Oh my...this is beautiful!! I love it!!

michelle sturgeon said...

WOW! This is amazing! LOVE everything about this card!

Anonymous said...

This is absolutely gorgeous!

June Houck said...

I LOVE this card. The colors, layout, flowers are all stunning! How did you get the inspiration for this from that sketch? You go, girl!

Anonymous said...

This card is just beautiful!! What a different and wonderful layout for this set!!! And the colors...they're just yummy! Beautiful!

Libby Hickson said...

Oh WOW, I just love this one!! The colors are great, I love all the cutting out you did, and the panels are super cool. Great card!!!