Thursday, June 7

CC 117, Almost on Time


This is the color challenge from Tuesday. I was planning on doing the sketch and color challenge together, but that did not happen. (See previous post). Well the colors were eggplant, ruby, and celery. I am not sure I like the flowers, but I like this combo. I think I will try this again with another stamp set. (Check back tomorrow.) Do you see the woven ribbon, isn't that fun. I saw this on Julie's website. I was already planning on doing this, so I feel so good that I had an idea that was good enough for Julie. Yeah for me. She is really one of the best out there!! You know up there with Taylor. I am always in awe of everything they do.

Stamps: Bodacious Bouquet, It's Your Birthday
Inks: Ruby Red, Certainly Celery, Elegant Eggplant
Paper: Ruby Red, Certainly Celery (designer), Elegant Eggplant
Extras: Dimensionals, Celery ribbon, Double slot punch

7 Comments:

Alhambra Club said...

Great card, love the colors and the flower

Little C's Creations said...

hi Corie! love what you did to this card. I'll have to try that ribbon thingy you did... gives the card a very neat look. Also thanks for stopping by!!! I'm looking forward in seeing what you come up with.

much aloha,
Jen

Alex said...

Corie - found your blog from you posting on mine - absolutely LOVE your stuff! I will be bookmarking your blog for sure!

Kim said...

I love your blog too! This card is also beautiful!!!

Elaine said...

I love every card that I have seen on your blog! WOW!! I am signing up for a subscription to this place! :)

michelle sturgeon said...

Oh, WOW! I love this card!

Laura Evangeline said...

ooo! I just LOVE this layout!