Wednesday, June 6

SC127, On a Wednesday


This is for today's sketch challenge. This is the first time that I did the sketch on the same day it came out. Woo Hoo!! I was planning on using the color challenge for this sketch, but it did not work out that way.
I stamped the flower, masking them, and then I colored them in. The white space was to white, so I sponged on a little bordering blue. I "stitched" around the card with the white gel pen. Oh and the floral BG is on the regal rose background.
What do you think?

Stamps: In Full Bloom, Warmest Words, Floral
Inks: Rose Red, Regal Rose, So Saffron, Almost Amethyst, Bordering Blue, Basic Black, Certainly Celery
Paper: Regal Rose, Bordering Blue, Basic Black, Whisper White, Velumn
Extras: Vintage Brads, White Gel Pen, Mat Pack

5 Comments:

Libby Hickson said...

This is so gorgeous! Love how you bunched those flowers into a bouquet. And I know what you mean, I'm always running behind on the challenges too, and get excited when I do it on the same day. :-)

Alhambra Club said...

The card is great,love the flowers and the colors.

Debbi (no 'e' on the end) said...

The flowers are so beautiful.....I love this! TFS

michelle sturgeon said...

Beautiful card!

Unknown said...

Wow! Another gorgeous IFB card! Great job masking, and beautiful colors!