Saturday, July 17

Sneak Peak

Sorry I haven't been around all week. We have been experiencing thunderstorms each evening. Unfortunately the storms have been knocking out the power. So no power no cards :o(. Then to top it off we are leaving today to go camping for the entire week. (Cross your fingers that I make it back.) I know my boys love camping, and it's a great way to spend quality time with the family, but I'm just not a camping person.


I have already set up a few posts for next week, so you will have some cards to enjoy while I am gone. This is a little sneak peek of the card that I created for the Paper Players Challenge for tomorrow. Remember it's our Sketch challenge so make sure you check it out.

Thanks for stopping by,
Corie

3 Comments:

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

I am SO shocked that our power hasn't gone out yet! We have been experiencing the worst Spring/Summer on record for rain and storms. YUCKERS!! Enjoy your camping.

Deanne :)

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Hi Corie - do hope the weather improves for your camping holiday. Love the little bit of the sneeky peek, and look forward to seeing the whole thing when you return!
Love, Sylvia xxx

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your camping!!! I'm glad that it is not me.....LOL.

I hope to hear from you when you return.

Thanks for sharing.

Joan
MN