Tuesday, July 20

Party Favor Box


I am still camping -- hopefully this is Tuesday morning.

A few weeks ago the project on SCS was this all in one box. You can find the tutorial here. I decided to use the Welcome Home DP from the SAB catalog. I thought it would be a nice little box for my Real Estate friends. They could fill it up with little mints and give it to their clients.


This box uses one 8-1/2" x 11" sheet of card stock or DP. The entire box, lid included, is one piece. You just gently lift the lid and it opens up. Cute huh? I took several different pictures so you could see it better. Click on the picture to get a closer look.

without the ribbon.

partially open

completely opened

completely opened and looking down inside.

Thanks for stopping by!!
~Corie

4 Comments:

Joy said...

love this box! you did a wonderful job creating it. I figured it out by myself and we called it a pop up box. wish I had the tutorial earlier! oh wells. hope you have a great time camping!

Allison Rankin said...

What an awesome box...you are making me crave that DP! Hope you are dealing with the camping and not looking for a ledge (ha ha!).

Rose Ann said...

Oh my gosh...what a cool box!! I LOVE it, Corie!!

Rita said...

Beautiful! I have this box on my to do list but haven't tried it yet. Luv the DP you used.