Thursday, July 22

Another card for the APP06 Color Challenge

I am still camping. I hope these posts are working. This one is set up for Thursday.

I created this card a while ago for the Paper Player Color Challenge. But I forgot that we were supposed to use Vanilla instead of White. You can see my original card here. I thought you would enjoy seeing this anyway. Hope you like it!!

Thanks for stopping by!!
~Corie

Stamps: Animal Stories
Paper: Rose Red, Basic Grey, Whisper White
Inks: Rose Red, VersaMark
Extras: Petals a Plenty EF, Scallop Eyelet edge punch, Circle cutter, Celery Satin and Pink Gingham Ribbons, Dimensionals

The inside of the card: .

5 Comments:

Michelle L. said...

this is just so adorable, Corie! I love the background.

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Corie, another fabulous card! Love that embossing!

Deanne :)

Tenia Nelson said...

This card is soooo cute!!

Allison Rankin said...

So fun...love that the elly is red!

Rita said...

Another awesome Corie card, I luv it!!! I need to get this embossing folder.