Friday, June 11

Brandon's Card

School is almost finished, so I will be back on a normal schedule soon -- at least I hope. We are leaving soon to go camping again this weekend, but I thought I would show you a card that Brandon created (with a little help cutting). It's a simple card, but I think it's adorable. He used his favorite color blue. He even did the inside.


Thanks for stopping by,
~Corie and Brandon too!

Stamps: Flight of the Butterfly
Paper: Whisper White, Brilliant Blue
Inks: Craft White
Extras: White taffetta ribbon, Textured embossing folder, dimensionals
The inside:

6 Comments:

Charlene said...

Might be a simple card but wow is it nice!! I love the colors he used. Lots of times "simple is best." Thanks for sharing this, I am going to copy it from you.

Terri (blindstamper) said...

It is adorable! So bright and cheerful. Love the simple layout with the strong color and embossing folder.

Anonymous said...

Very pretty card!
Love the blue color and the embossing folder and butterflies as well.
Thanks for sharing it with us.

Have fun camping.

Joan
MN

Jean McKenzie said...

I really love this card - tis simple but oh so pretty and I am so hoping we have that embossing folder in our next catty! My grandson is Brandon - I love him to bits!

LeAnne said...

LOVE this! I am really on a blue kick right now---this is awesome!

Michelle L. said...

Great job, Brandon. This is fantastic! I love the tiny butterfly trio.