I am camping with the boys again. I think I am a glutton for punishment -- I really don't like camping. I keep telling myself that I am a good mommy to do this for my boys. I hope they appreciate it some day :o).
I set this post up on Friday before we left, so I hope it comes out OK. I set the links to go to the other "Player's" home page. I will fix them so they go to the actual card when we return home Sunday afternoon.
It's Sunday so that means that it's time again for the Paper Players Challenge. The second week of every month will be our Color Challenge.
Our Colors this week are Bashful Blue, Brilliant Blue/Pacific Point, Old Olive, and Whisper White. Isn't this is great picture to grab some inspiration from? This picture was taken by one of Lesley friends.
- Create a project using the week’s challenge. You may use any products that you have. The design team uses Stampin’ UP! products, but you can use anything.
- Upload your creation to your BLOG.
- Go to Always Playing with Paper and upload your creation with a direct link back your BLOG
- Each month we will be choosing one participant to be next month’s Guest Paper Player. If you would like to be considered, please type GD beside your name when you link your card.
- When uploading your creation to an online gallery such as Splitcoast Stampers, please use the keyword APP and the number of the challenge week -- APP02