Sunday, April 25

FS168 ~ Gloria

Today's Featured Stamper is Gloria aka GloriousGreetings. I know I say this every Sunday, but boy does she have a FANTASTIC gallery. So many wonderful cards to choose from. I saw that she has created 2 cards with my puffy flower tutorial, so I just had to CASE one of those -- don't ya think :o).


I chose to CASE this card that you can see here. I made a few changes. I made the flower out of the Nouveau Chic DP (I don't have the Night & Day one). Instead of the shapeabilites and the paper piercing, I embossed the white layer with the Elegant Bouquet folder. I colored the center's of the flowers and the scroll with my basic black marker. Then I added the ribbon, the lovely Black satin ribbon -- you have to order some of this ribbon it's so elegant :o) I love it.

You can find the link to the puffy flower tutorial and samples of cards with the puffy flowers on my side bar -- over there on the top right.

Thanks for stopping by!!
~Corie

Stamps: None
Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black, Nouveau Chic DP
Inks: Basic Black (marker)
Extras: Scallop circle punch, Crop-A-Dial, brad, paper snips, Black satin ribbon, Elegant Bouquet embossing folder

The inside:

7 Comments:

Gloria Dojlido said...

Corie~Your card is fabulous! I LOVE how you added the embossing...downright gorgeous! And you know gf I would have been disappointed if you didn't case one of the Puffy Flower cards! You are the one I learned it from!! Thanks for honoring me with your beautiful creation!!

~~HUGS~~ Gloria

Velta said...

Oh Wowzers Corie~Your card is awesome!!! Love that flower and the embossing is just elegant! TFS!!

June Houck said...

A perfect card, inside & out :) Gorgeous, Corie!

Rita said...

OMG Corie...I luv this card!!! I'll have to give this one a try when I get home.

stampinfrog said...

Gorgeous card Corie! Love the embossing and the piffy flower is just sooooo stunning!
Hugs,Connie

Monika/Buzsy said...

Beautiful! Love the B&W combo. Also love your new blog look! Mine is so plain and simple... I amean boring...

Rose Ann said...

This is so striking in the black and white...and I love your pretty flower!!