Wednesday, March 31

SC274

I was having a difficult time with this sketch (no puffy flowers for this one -- *wink* *wink*). I couldn't think of a stamp set to use that wasn't flowers, and I am not in a flower mood today. Then I remembered that today is the last day of Sale-A-Bration, so I turned to my handy dandy Welcome Neighbor DP. When I first saw this DP I wasn't that impressed, but I think I have used almost the entire pad -- I guess I'm impressed now.


Thanks for stopping by,
~Corie

Stamps: none
Paper: Bermuda Bay, Melon Mambo (inside), Whisper White, Welcome Neighbor DP
Inks: none
Extras: White Taffeta ribbon, Button, Linen Thread, Dimensionals

The inside:

3 Comments:

Marisa said...

Fabulous use of the SCS sketch! Love the houses and the colours you used. Well done :D

Anonymous said...

Super card - I love how you didn't even have to stamp on this one...what a great paper pad, huh?

Rita said...

Super cute...I think I'll be casing this one Corie, I luv it!!!