Tuesday, March 30

CC264

Here is another Puffy Flower card, but it's all Betty's fault -- just kidding. The color challenge on SCS today was Bermuda Bay/Taken with Teal, So Saffron, and Basic Grey, and get this the dessert was to create a puffy flower. See why I said it was Betty's fault? This also qualifies for the TLC266 Inside out challenge.


I haven't create a card for Jen's Sketch for you To Try in a while, so I decided to use this week's sketch for my card. I used my new Sweet Pea DP, isn't it beautiful?

If you need the tutorial for these flowers click here. If you click here, you can see all of my cards with puffy flowers.

Thanks for stopping by,
~Corie

Stamps: Well Spoken
Paper: Basic Grey, Taken with Teal, Whisper White, Sweet Pea DP
Inks: Basic Grey
Extras: Scallop circle punch, Crop-A-Dial, Medium White brad, White Organza ribbon, Half pearls

The inside:

11 Comments:

stampinfrog said...

Fantastic color combo and the puffy flower is gorgeous!
Hugs,Connie

Unknown said...

beautiful card Corie!
the colors are great, and the ribbon and the flower gorgeous!

Raven B said...

What a beautiful card!
Hugs,
Raven

Denise said...

WOW, this is BEAUTIFUL!!! Love the pretty flower.
Aloha & Hugs,
Denise

Paula said...

Oh Corie, this is beautiful, I love the colors, and yes, the flowers are so addictive!

michelle sturgeon said...

wow, Corie, I LOVE these colours! Great card, and cute puffy flower!

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Another gorgeous card!! So puff-i-rific :)

Joy said...

what a pretty card. I need to try your puffy flower...just not enough time to create one...lol! love the colors chosen too. great job. have a great hump day!

LeAnne said...

Very pretty---I usually don't get a chance to do Betty's challenges...you did a great job on this!

Rita said...

Stunning, luv the DP & colors!

Becky G said...

Wow! This is striking! Love the color combo!!!