Saturday, January 30

IC217

Boy my MOJO is out the window. I find that if I don't create something every day things go wonky. I am not crazy about this card. I thought I would show you so you could give me some ideas to make it better.


I used a post-it note to mask the bottom, and then sponged the chocolate chip. I stamped the swirl with Dusty Durango and Melon Mambo. The butterflies were cut with my new Butterfly Embosslit. They are layered and then popped on dimensionals.

This is my card for the Inspiration Challenge on SCS today. I chose the first image -- the wallet. I think there is something going on at SCS, 'cuz I cannot get on to copy the link so you can see the wallet.

Thanks for stopping by!!
Corie

Stamps: Baroque Motiffs
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla
Inks: Chocolate Chip, Dusty Durango, Melon Mambo
Extras: Sponges, Cuttle Bug, Butterfly Embosslit, Rhinestones, Durango Polka Dot Ribbon, Dimensionals, Post-It Notes, Stamp-a-ma-jig

Here is the inside:

4 Comments:

stampinfrog said...

I believe your mojo is fine. I love this card!Fabulous colors and the swirl and butterflies are gorgeous!
Hugs,Connie

SmilynStef said...

I'm crazy about it ... especially the inside ... the melon just pops and makes me smile ... ♥ it.

Monika/Buzsy said...

Beautiful card Corie! Love the red and black together... so classy... and the swirls with thos ebutterflies! I am getting the dies with my next order! :o) TFS!

KellyRae said...

Gorgeous card and I LOVE the inside, how did you make that bottom right corner 'treatment'?