Monday, December 28

Question

I have a question for you. Can you see my new background? It is Pink and Brown with glittered flowers and butterflies. Several ladies have told me that all they see is a plain page. I see the background, but I just wanted to know whether you all did. I picked this background up from "the Cutest BLOG on the Block" it is free. I don't want to spend money updating my site, but maybe I need to. I need to create a watermark too. I think I am the only one out there that doesn't use a watermark.

Oh well please let me know if you cannot see the background.
Thanks,
Corie

13 Comments:

Allison Rankin said...

I see it!

Michelle L. said...

I see it! It's really cute!

Melissa said...

I see it!

M.

Rita said...

I see it & it's so pretty Corie! Luv the colors & that butterfly is gorgeous!

I don't have a water mark yet either & have had a few pics lifted from someone in another country, yikes! When I sit down & figure out Photoshop 7 (never had it before, only used the Creative Memories memory manager software)then I'll be good to go! I think their are still a few of us around without watermarks so your not alone kiddo!

Denise ~ Paper Ponderings said...

I see it. I had issues with that too...I was using firefox at the time and somebody on IE couldn't see it. I'm on IE right now and do see it...very, very pretty!

Phyllis Strickland said...

I am using Firefox and I can see it. Very pretty!!!

Jan McConnell said...

I see everything you described, very, very pretty. I do not have a watermark either, haven't a clue how to do it, but can't image anyone wanting to lift my work, LOL.

Elaine said...

I see it and love it! It took just a few moments to load onto the screen. Prior to that it was just pink - all pink all over... lol Maybe they didn't wait long enough to see it?

Paula said...

I see it! very pretty

June Houck said...

I see it too, Corie...very pretty :)

Lori said...

I see it and it is beautiful! Hugs Lori R.

Anonymous said...

I see it when I look at it from my laptop, but from my iPhone I only saw pink.

Happy New Year!

Jackie

kathleenh said...

I can see the background Corie and it's lovely! I don't use a watermark either. One of these days....