Friday, December 25

Home for Christmas

Here is a card that I created with the Home for Christmas stamp set. I thought it was appropriate for today. I used the same layout that I have been using for the past few days, but I flipped it.


I wish all of you and your families a wonderful Christmas!!!

Big hugs and smiles,
Corie


Stamps: Home for Christmas . Paper: Soft Suede, Kraft, Real Red, Whisper White . Inks: Soft Suede, Black Staz on, Soft Suede . Extras: Prisma Markers, Modern Label and Spiral punches, Dimensional, Cuttle Bug, Snowflake embossing folder, Sponges, White gel pen

7 Comments:

Denise ~ Paper Ponderings said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Hope your Christmas is the merriest!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Merry Christmas Corie! Hope you are having a wonderful day! Fabulous card! Love the great image and the aged look! TFS!

Anonymous said...

Just beautiful, Corie! Merry Christmas to you and your family! And a very Happy New Year!!

Hugs,
Jackie

Jessica said...

Merry Christmas to you and yours! Hugs!

Crafty Brooklyn Army Wife said...

Corie,
Beautiful card!! Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your family!!

Alisha www.craftybrooklynarmywife.blogspot.com

Julia Aston said...

What a lovely card! that front door scene is just wonderful and your colors are super! Merry Christmas!

Allison Rankin said...

Gorgeous...nuff said!