Tuesday, September 22

Card Box

I originally saw this on Nichole's Blog -- Capture the Moment, but I have seen several other ladies do this on SCS. The idea is to have 12 folders/envelopes -- one for each month -- to hold all your birthday cards for the year. I still need to put the month labels on the tabs, and I think I am going to use some chipboard letters to spell out "Cards" on the back panel.


I used the Good Morning Sunshine DP, Kiwi Kiss, Pacific Point, and So Saffron card stock. I created 2 of these, one for my mom and one for my MIL.


9 Comments:

Joy said...

this is so awesome Corie! I love how you designed it! this is a great gift to give to someone or to have for filing your cards or images. TFS!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Fabulous box Corie. Love the great colors... do you have a template for the envelopes? TFS!

Shannon McGann said...

This is fantastic! Do you have a tutorial for us? :) I'd love to make some.

June Houck said...

What a terrific idea! Your creations are always so well made and professional looking :)

kathleenh said...

So pretty and functional at the same time!

Christi Flores said...

This is awesome! I too would love a tutorial or template!!

Julie Mutch said...

Gorgeous, Corie! I really like this! I'm gonna have to find the template and try making one of these, too. :) Thanks for sharing!

Hugs,
Julie

Rita said...

This is beautiful & what a great gift!

Kristen Conant said...

Hi Corie! I am copying everyone else--LOL I too would LOVE the directions!! Thank you!!!!