Tuesday, February 10

Mojo 73

I missed the Mojo Challenge last week, it was a really good sketch too. Well lets be honest -- all of Julee's sketches are fantastic, I think she is one of the best out there =). I tweaked the sketch a little by doing a vertical card instead of a horizontal one, I hope that is OK. This picture seems a little dark -- Sorry.


I used my Lady Jane again, she is from Rubber Romance. I also used my new DP from Basic Grey called Sultry. I am lovin' this DP, it is so "springy". I colored her in with my Sharpie & Bic Markers.

Stamps: Jane
Paper: Pink Passion, PT White, Sultry DP
Inks: Staz on Black, Pink Passion
Extras: Sharpie & Bic Markers, Rose grosgrain ribbon, 1/8" circle punch, dimensionals, Flower brads, metal dots, Stickles

14 Comments:

Angie Tieman said...

Gorgeous card! That paper is very chic and goes with the *chick* perfectly!!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Pretty card. Love the great colors and the blings. TFS!

June Houck said...

Gorgeous, Corie! Do you ever slow down? I hope not :)

Erin Bigler said...

OMG, Corie - This is too, TOO cool! Love how your blinged her all out, your dp...everything!

Rita said...

So beautiful Corie! I need to get this image, I really love it!!!

Juanita said...

I love all her bling. Great card.

Nancy said...

Cute care. Love the Jane image, and all the bling you added!

Little C's Creations said...

love this sassy stamps - she's gorgeous. you made a very pretty card!!

Jen

Emily said...

Wow! This is a very cool card! I love the bling!

Alex said...

Beautiful - love that image with that dp, just gorgeous! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Rose Ann said...

Very pretty!! I love her jewelry and your ribbon/hardware treatment!!

Emily said...

This is so pretty! I love the bling! Great DP! Love your doodling! Your coloring looks great! Love her hair!

Erin said...

Wow what an awesome stamped image. Love those bright pop-y colors

Kathryn said...

Great card -- LOVE all the BLING -- so pretty! ;)