Sunday, December 14

One of this Year's Cards

Here is one of the cards that I am sending out this year. (2 different versions of the same card). I made 36 of them today. Weird number, huh. I only had 4 sheets of this DP and you can cut 9 squares out of one sheet -- hence 36 cards.

I started out making the red one, but I ran out of Riding Hood Red Cards stock. So I switched to chocolate chip. The boys like the chocolate chip one better, what do you think?

I got the idea for this card from Mary "Stampin' Pretty"

Stamps: So Many Scallops, Seasons of Joy
Paper: Chocolate Chip/Riding Hood Red, Whisper White, Holiday Treasures DP

Ink: Riding Hood Red, Old Olive, Chocolate Chip
Extras: 1-1/4" and Scallop circle punches, Chocolate Chip/Riding Hood Red Grosgrain ribbon

5 Comments:

Michelle L. said...

I love them both! Love the diagonal stripes!

Rita said...

I luv them both & luv the the ribbon one each of them

~amy~ said...

I {heart} them both...I'm a huge fan of RHR and CC!

Anonymous said...

I like the two colours. Your cards will be well loved.

Anonymous said...

Pretty card Corie! It will be a special treat in someone's mailbox.