Thursday, November 6

Another CASE

Here is a card that I CASEd from Kim. Isn't it adorable? Kim used the pick a petal stamp set for her nose, but I couldn't find mine. So I punched out the nose with the small oval punch and then just trimmed it with my paper snips.


Kim has created some amazing cards with the Pick a Petal Stamp Set -- Go check out her site at Stampin' in the Rain.

Stamps: Sentiment
Paper: Whisper White, Only Orange, Basic Black, Ski Slope DP
Inks: Riding Hood Red
Extras: Small Oval & 1/2" circle punches, Button Bouquet buttons, Riding Hood Red stripped grosgrain ribbon.

10 Comments:

~amy~ said...

**sweet**

Rose Ann said...

Your snowman is adorable, and I love the buttons & bow! Great job with his nose!

Rita said...

So cute!

Tracy.H said...

Very cute! :0)

Anonymous said...

So adorable Corie!

Nancy Riley said...

I fell in love with Kim's original card when she first posted it on her blog! I have now fallen in love with your version too! GREAT job!

Erica Bass said...

What a fun card! Looks simple to make but really catches the eye!

Monika/Buzsy said...

This is sooo cute! Love the punched snowman and the colors. TFS!

Teri said...

This is super adorable!! I LOVE snowmen!! cute, cute!! xo, Teri

Libby Hickson said...

This is too cute!!