Saturday, October 25

Holy Triptych

Are you sick of Holiday cards yet?


I loved this stamp set when it was in the Holiday Mini last year, but I never purchased it. I was excited to see it arrive in the catalog this fall -- Yippee. Then one of my stampin' ladies purchased it, so I just HAD to play with it -- thanks Nicole ;).
I don't know whether you can see, but there is glitter around Mary, baby Jesus, and the star.

Stamps: Holy Triptych, Baroque Motifs
Inks: Basic Black, Soft Sky, Blue Bayou
Paper: Basic Black, Whisper White, Soft Sky (CS and DP)
Extras: 2-way glue pen, Dazzling Diamonds glitter, slot punch, dimensionals, white taffeta ribbon, paint brush with re-inkers.

19 Comments:

June Houck said...

GORGEOUS! I love the non-traditional colors. This is an awesome card, Corie.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card Corie! I love it in the muted tones of blue with the black to make it pop.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card. The colours are gorgeous. I'm right there with you--didn't buy it in the small cattie and was thrilled to see it in the big cattie. I'm going to purchase it too.

Marlou McAlees said...

I never get tired of Christmas cards ,I think its the best time of year :) and your card is just gorgeous :)

lalalla said...

this card is stunning! lovely stamp and cute colors:)

Nancy Riley said...

GORGEOUS design, Cori! I love the soft sky/basic black/whisper white combo for this image, and the glitter is just the right touch!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Sooo beautiful! Love the colors and the soft coloring... TFS!

Maria said...

So pretty and very elegant! I love the beautiful blue color. . .it gives the card a soft look to it. Beautiful job!

Maria

Alhambra Club said...

What a great card, that stamp is wonderful and love the glitter, you can definitely see it, what a great touch.

Rose Ann said...

This is so gorgeous, Corie!! I love the colors/papers, and the wonderful sparkle you've added!!

Alex said...

Beautiful card Corie, love the bling! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Joy said...

great job on the details!! I do love christmas =) come check out my blog!

Deborah said...

Lovely card Corie! Deb

Shelly said...

Gorgeous card, Corie! I love Soft Sky and this card is beautifully done!

Denise said...

Very beautiful, I love the colors.

Teri said...

What a beautiful card! I love the color and the glitter! xoxo

Teri said...

What a beautiful card! I love the color and the glitter! xoxo

Bastelfrosch's Kreativseite said...

Ohhh, this a wonderful card.
This stamps is a dream!
Beautiful!!!
LG annett

Rita said...

I never get sick of looking at fantastic creations made by my friend Corie...great job & keep them coming!