Wednesday, October 15

Holiday Card -- AGAIN

Are you inspired yet?

Here is another Holiday Card, and yep I CASEd this one too. This one was from Nancy Riley -- I think.

Edited to add: Nancy was kind enough to give me the link to her card -- isn't it BEAUTIFUL?!!

Stamps: In the Spotlight, Season of Joy
Inks: Riding Hood Red, Basic Black, Encore Silver
Paper: Riding Hood Red, Basic Black, Whisper White, Silver, Ski Slope DP
Extras: 5 petal punch, silver brads, Mat pack, paper piercer, Silver embossing powder, heat gun

11 Comments:

kathleenh said...

So pretty! The colors are great together. This looks pretty easy but stunning.

Maria said...

Well, Corie. . .who ever you CASEd did a lovely job because your card is BEAUTIFUL!! I love how the flowers pop so nicely. Love the color combo too!!

Maria

~amy~ said...

GREAT card Corie! The color combo is perfect!

Melissa said...

I'm inspired!

Many Blessings,
M.

Joy said...

love the card...even better when the flowers can be punched out... lol! so simple yet so elegant. TFS!

June Houck said...

Very pretty! Keep 'em coming :)

Allison Rankin said...

Great use of this set in an innovative way!

Nancy Riley said...

Corie, your card is beautiful !!! I thought it looked familiar! I'm pretty sure you cased this one ... http://stampinat6213.blogspot.com/2007/10/scs-sketch-challenge-146.html

Hugs~
Nancy

Deborah said...

Gorgeous! Deb

Juanita said...

Nothing wrong wtih CASEing. You did a fantastic job here!

Oma said...

Very, very nice. I love this card.