Sunday, September 21

Stationery Box

Things are really busy again, so I do not have anything for you to see. sorry :( My life needs to slow down a little, so I can catch up.

I wanted you all to know that I completed my step-by-step instructions (with pictures) for the Stationery box you can see here. I had a difficult time saving the document in PDF format, for some reason the tables kept corrupting. I ended up saving it to 3 different documents.

I sent the instructions to several ladies, and they received it without errors. So if you would like a copy of the instructions to do a stamp camp for yourself, email me and I will send you a copy of the documents.

Big hugs and Smiles,
Corie

1 Comment:

June Houck said...

Thank you for e-mailing this to me. You are such a sweetie!

I'm thinking of you...I need life to slow down a bit right now too. I always forget Labor Day-New Year's is CRAZY. This year already seems more hectic too.