Friday, April 11

Tangy Smile

This card opens differently. I do not know whether you can see, but the bashful blue layer is not folded. The pumpkin pie layer is. The flower is one of the die cut blooms from the mini catalog.


The little adhesive dots that I have been using are from JoAnne's (see this card). They were on sale for $1. There are 24 dots in each package and they come in all different colors.

Stamps: Tart and Tangy, Paper Trey
Paper: Bashful blue, Pumpkin Pie, Summer Picnic DP
Inks: Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie
Extras: 1-3/8" and 1" Circle punches, Corner Rounder (for scallop edge), Die Cut Blooms

23 Comments:

Lee said...

What an adorable card!! I love that fold!!

Dawn Easton said...

Such a cute layout Corie! I have neglected my favourite DP lately...must pull it out today ;)

Alhambra Club said...

this card is great, love how you did the fold on the card.

Tanis said...

That's really cool! Great colours with the blue and orange :)

Samm said...

Oh yummy, so lovely and fresh!!!

Samm
x

Lauren said...

The colors are so happy. Great card. The fold is so unique!

Deb Neerman said...

Wowza, love this!! That is such a kewl fold; gotta try that too!

Carla said...

Great fold, great colors, great scallops, great card!!

Alex said...

totally cute Corie - love the fold on this card, really awesome!! Great colors too! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Silli said...

Corie, it s beautiful. great scallops...:-) and nice colors! :-)

Melissa said...

Super cute Corie!

Many Blessings,
M.

Libby Hickson said...

Cute! Love how it opens!

Judy Rozema said...

Totally cute, Corie! I love that striped paper!

Linda McClain said...

How fund. Kind of reminds me of a circus.

Rose Ann said...

I love this fold! Fun papers, scallops and just a great card!!

Anonymous said...

wonderful colors, and i loce how clean and simple it is! nice job :)

kathleenh said...

Corie, this is such a cute and cheerful card! I love the orange slice in the middle!

Ila said...

Gorgeous card...love the design and colors!!

Allison Rankin said...

I just love this set and what you do with it!

~amy~ said...

Super sweet card...lovin' the colors!

Bethany Paull said...

Such an awesome opening! I must try this.

Erica Bass said...

Corie, I love the original layout of this card and the colors are so vibrant. I must case this, especially since I finally bought the Tart and Tangy set!

Tai said...

This card and the design is really cute.
Tai