Saturday, April 12

Captivating Creations

I think I am caught up with my readers and my comments -- Yippee!!! Here are some creations for you all to see. ~~Enjoy!!

  1. I chickened out on the color challenge this week, but Libby ROCKED this challenge – just look at her card, so adorable.
  2. I love Theresa’s take on the sketch challenge this week.
  3. Tart and Tangy Watermelons --
  4. Sharon has created the MOST stunning wedding cards.
  5. This one from Kelly is JAW-DROPPING gorgeous!!
  6. Linda created the most precious card.
  7. This one by Nancy is precious too!!
  8. Judy ROCKED the Sketch challenge this week.
  9. Chat ROCKED it too!!!
  10. I love, love, love this one by Wendy!!
  11. Isn’t Christi’s owl adorable?
  12. Mel did it again – she is such a creative lady!!
  13. I love how Wanda used the words to create the background for her card.

8 Comments:

Judy Rozema said...

Thank you so much for your sweet comments and for highlighting my card!

Libby Hickson said...

Wow Corie, thanks so much for the nice shout-out! :)

Wanda said...

Thank you Corie for the nice compliment on my card. It's SO sweet of you to do!

Christi Flores said...

Corie, you put the wrong link for my card. It's someone else's blog that is coming up. Might want to check that. :) I feel honored that I am featured though. You are beyond sweet!!!

Nancy Riley said...

Corie, THANK YOU SO MUCH for choosing my card for your Captivating Creations this week! I am thrilled to be included!
Hugs~
Nancy

Linda McClain said...

Ah shucks. Thanks for the kind words. My hostess club ladies loved making this card yesterday. Linda

Lori Barnett said...

I love how you post these links! Sure a lot of talent out there :)

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

Thanks for the link love Darlin' You Rock! I always find the best stuff thanks to You! :0) Mel