Tuesday, April 1

SC169

Better late than never. This is my card for the sketch challenge last week. I know I went a little crazy with the white dots. -- Hey I just thought of something this might qualify for Allison's challenge this week. I used the gel pen to make lots of dots.


I am not sure about this card, I might need to do another one for the sketch challenge. Sorry about the lighting in this picture -- I could not take a good shot.

Stamps: Baroque Motifs, Lots of Thoughts
Paper: Purely Pomegranate, Soft Sky, River Rock, Whisper White
Inks: Purely Pomegranate, Soft Sky, River Rock
Extras: White Gel Pen, White Rhinestones, Pomegranate Satin Ribbon, Ice Brads, Dimensionals, Scallop and 1 3/8" circle punches, sponges.

17 Comments:

Risa said...

I love your card the way it is Corie! The dots are so cool and I love the colors.
malieta:)

Carla said...

I don't know why you aren't sure! I think it's just beautiful!! The colors are amazing, and the dots are the perfect touch!

Tanis said...

Dots are hot :)

Rita said...

This card is so beautiful Corie, I luv it! The colors & DP are Gorgeous, & that ribbon just adds to the card"s beauty!

Charlene said...

Corie your card is beautiful! The colours are gorgeous and the dots look great!!

Alhambra Club said...

This card is so pretty.

Deborah said...

Beautiful card Core! I haven't heard of Ice Brads before, that are way cool! Deb

Allison Rankin said...

You rock...this is awesome! I love all the gel ink spots...I went out and got me a new signo tonight too! Cheers babe...thanks for playing!

kathleenh said...

Corie, this card is gorgeous! I love the oclors you chose and the gel pen adds so much to this card.

Denise ~ Paper Ponderings said...

Your creation is fantastic! (Of course!)

Melissa said...

I think it's stunning!

Many Blessings,
M.

Becky G said...

Yeah, Corie! You're creating again! I just love your work and have missed it! This is beautiful! Love the colors and mix of stamps! So pretty!
Have a great day!

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Ohhhh, I love this. Why am I commenting on an older card when I've commented just yesterday? I got busy and am reading old subscriptions. I love everything about this, esp. the colours.

Heidi Blankenship said...

Very Pretty!! Great job on the sketch challenge! These colors are really great together. Baroque Motifs is one of my favorite sets!
Smiles!
Heidi

Michele Kovack said...

This is gorgeous!!!

Anonymous said...

another awessome color combo, I love the layout and the background rocks!

Judy Rozema said...

I love this!