Monday, April 21

One of a Kind Portfolio

First off I need to tell you how wonderful Andrea is. I have admired her creations for quite a while. She is one of the top Queen Bees of the Stampin' World, and she uses Stampin' UP! products almost always (which is a definite plus).

Well she has started a new adventure with creating project/classes for other Demos. I recently purchased
one of her classes. She emailed me all the documents within a day -- (how is that for speedy service?) I have been playing with this all weekend. I did one of the portfolios with the Afternoon Tea Designer Paper, which is the one she used. I do not have the Bloomin' Beautiful stamp set, so I used another one instead. (I will show you that one tomorrow). Then I decided to try the project again with different paper and stamps. This is the one you see here. I used the One of a Kind Stamp Set and the Berry Bliss DP.

Stamps: One of a Kind
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Purely Pomegranate, Pretty in Pink, Whisper White, Berry Breeze DP
Ink: Purely Pomegranate, Pretty in Pink, Black Staz on
Extras: Build a Brad, Crop-A-Dial, Jumbo Eyelets, Pink grosgrain and Pomegranate Stain ribbon, Sticky Strip, Dimensionals, Paper scorer, Large & Small Oval, Label, Tag, Ticket Corner, and 1/2" circle punches

25 Comments:

Tracy.H said...

Beautiful! :0)

Kay Kalthoff said...

This is positively AMAZING!! Thank you so much for sharing!

Melissa said...

WOW! These are absolutely awesome Corie!

Many Blessings,
M.

Anonymous said...

Wow - those look amazing! I just love the combinatin of papers/colors and the stamp set you used!!

Paula said...

oh this is so pretty, it would make such a nice gift!

Dawn said...

They look great!

Heather said...

You've been tagged! Head over to my blog to find out more!

michelle sturgeon said...

OMG, this is SPECTACULAR!

Dawn Easton said...

Corie, this is FANTASTIC!!! Wow! Love it girl!

Tandra said...

Hi Corie! Thanks for visiting my blog!!

I love Andreas site too! Shes awesome!!
Your project here is fabulous!!
I found you from Tais blog.

Lee said...

Absolutely STUNNING!!! What a fantastic project and I soooo love that Berry Bliss!!

June Houck said...

Corie, this is breathtaking! Very nice gift for teachers, girlfriends, etc. I wanna make one! Actually I have a portfolio template from PSX in my craft room. I use it every few years or so...you motivate me :)

kathleenh said...

This looks fabulous Corie! A great gift combo. Thanks for the link to Andrea's blog too.

Becky G said...

Wow! These are fantastic, Corie! I'm gonna have to give these a try! Everything is beauitful!

can't stop stampin' with vicki said...

Well, i tried commenting and i don't know where it went. So i will try again. Love these and hope to figure them out to sell at a boutique! TFS!

Gina Wrona said...

Awesome job! Love all of it!

(hugs)
Gina

Alex said...

Wow! This is absolutely fabulous Corie - totally love this!!! I love the papers you chose, they are some of my favorites, just a gorgeous set!

*STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

What an amazing project! I love your choice of papers...WOW!

Mrs. Nancy G said...

OOOO-la-la!!! LOVE IT!!!
:-)

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Wonderful, wonderful job on your project.

Risa said...

Your portfolio is beautiful....and so professional looking! Every detail falls into place perfectly. I luv it Corie!
malieta:)

Ila said...

Beautiful!! What a fabulous project!!

Rose Ann said...

This one is so gorgeous as well!! Wonderful, wonderful project!!

Teri said...

This is awesome, love it!!

Anonymous said...

Great stuff.
I just found your blog and love it.
Look forward to reading more.
my website
www.papercraft-ideas.com