Sunday, April 6

Captivating Creations

These are my captivating creations so far. I have only made it through half of my reader emails for the week, so I am sure I will have more later. ~~Enjoy.

Becky created one with a turtle and a lot of bling!
I love the bright colors
Barb created the most adorable dress card.
Amber ROCKED the color challenge this week.
I absolutely love the colors on this card that Sam created.
Wow -- Did Dee create the most beautiful card or what?
I love the way Susie used the flowers from True Friend
This is a true masterpiece – it should be framed and hung in an art gallery somewhere. Sophia drew this image herself – so BEAUTIFUL.
I love what Kristine did with her butterflies.
This one is so amazing!!

4 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there! I followed someone from my blog here:)through the traffic feed. Thank you so much for listing my card!! You really made my day! I'm off to check out your blog now:)
Have a wonderful evening and thanks again.
Dee

Diane said...

Thanks for stopping by on my blog with the nice comment!!! So I came to check yours...oh my goodness,your cards are super amazing!!! I'll be back!!!

michelle sturgeon said...

Thanks for all the great links, Corie!

Sam said...

Wow, thanks for the special mention, am I flattered or what!! :D