Saturday, March 8

TECC6 & AFSS7

This card is for Taylor's Sketch Challenge, Allison's Weekly Challenge, and Stephanie's Best Friend. (Whew that is a lot).


Please read about Stephanie's best friend here. I wanted to make a cutie pie card that made her smile. The sentiment says adorable, 'cuz I wanted her to know that she will ALWAYS be adorable no matter what.

I stamped the image ($1 stamp) with black staz on, and then water colored it in. Allison's challenge was to use geometric shapes, so I made the "designer paper". I used my brayer, post-it notes, and then blush blossom, apricot appeal, and groovy guava inks.

Stamps: ???
Paper: Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, Wild Wasabi, Groovy Guava
Inks: Blush Blossom, Apricot Appeal, Groovy Guava, Wild Wasabi, Chocolate Chip, Black Staz on
Extras: Paint Brush, Slot punch, Wasabi ribbon, Brayer, Post-It Notes, Dimensionals

8 Comments:

Alex said...

This is an adorable card Corie - I just love that little monkey, and adore the colors you used for this! Too too cute! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Kelly said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwww so sweet I LOVE the little monkey!! Now I am going to have to go on a hunt for him!! So cute she will love it!

Deb Neerman said...

What a wonderful card!! Why, it's adorable!!!

~Hugs, Deb

Rita said...

What a cute card! Great creative idea you had on designing your own paper with post its as your guide & the brayer...see how creative you are, it came out awesome!!! I never would have thought of doing that, great job!

Alhambra Club said...

Great card, love that cute little monkey and you made that DP, that is wonderful. Thanks for the award that was so sweet of you.

Jules said...

I just got this little guy in his zoo set and haven't inked him up yet! He is so cute goes great with the adorable stamp!!!

Chrissy D said...

I love this monkey image and everything you did with this sketch. FABULOUS, Corie! TFS!

Heather P. said...

Love the vivid colors! Great card! :)