Tuesday, March 11

CC157

Here is my card for the color challenge today -- Purely Pomegranate, Basic Grey, and Basic Black. These are such elegant colors and the combo is beautiful ~~ thanks Emily!


I do not know why, but I immediately thought of the butterfly from the Touch of Nature stamp set. When I think of elegant cards I think of Melissa's touch of nature cards. She creates the most amazing butterflies with this stamp set. I hope I did her butterflies justice.


Stamps: Touch of Nature
Paper: Basic Black, Basic Grey, Whisper White, DP
Ink: Basic Black, Basic Grey, Purely Pomegranate
Extras: ticket corner punch, paint brush, dimensionals, adhesive pearls.

14 Comments:

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful!! Love the colors this week!!!

Denise ~ Paper Ponderings said...

Wow, wow, wow! Gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

so beautiful!!! I love the colors!

Melissa said...

You did a beautiful job Corie! And thank you for the sweet compliment!

Many Blessings,
M.

Deb Neerman said...

Gorgeous card!

~Hugs, Deb

kathleenh said...

Pretty! I love all of the brads and the butterfly on the edge of your main image. It looks great!

Alex said...

Absolutely gorgeous Corie - love all the brads and the butterfly looks like it's ready to take flight! Beautiful! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Chrissy D said...

Corie- This is SOOO Stunning! Perfectly balanced and just - WOW! TFS!

Maria said...

Hi Corie! Wow, the colors of your card is stunning! Very vibrant and so pretty! Love the images too! Great job!

Maria

Charlene said...

This card is beautiful!! I love love the colour combo! :o)

Alhambra Club said...

This is such a beautiful and elegant card, love that butterfly

Mrs. Nancy G said...

Gorgeous-gorgeous!
:-)

Deborah said...

Stunnning! Love your adhesive pearls! The butterfly is just a beautiful touch! Hugs, Deb

Heather P. said...

This is so pretty... Love all the dimension!