Tuesday, March 11

AFSS8

This card is for Allison's Weekly Challenge. This week we needed to use a kittie image. I am not really a cat person, so I do not have any kittie images. This is the only one I have. I received it with one of my orders, I think it was from Eclectic Paperie.


Stamps: ??
Paper: Sage Shadow, Barley Banana, Whisper White, Stella Ruby (Basic Grey DP)
Inks: Cameo Coral, Barley Banana, Creamy Caramel, Sage Shadow
Extras: Crop-A-Dial, eyelets, 5 petal punch, EE brads, Rub-ons, Dimensionals.

10 Comments:

Allison Rankin said...

This is terrific Corie...I am so glad you played with your sole kitty image! I love the Stella Ruby...it makes me want to hit the LSS and grab even more Basic Grey DP! And those flowers are so great...I wish I had that set!

Deb Neerman said...

Such a pretty card! Love that stamp too, Corie ... and your colorin' skillz rock!!

TFS!

~Hugs, Deb

Alex said...

Totally adorable - love that image, makes me smile! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Charlene said...

Really like this card too (cute image), like the layout and I'm SO addicted to Basic Grey papers...an addiction on its own lol

Alhambra Club said...

Love your fluffles, great card.

Mrs. Nancy G said...

LOVE it Corie!
:-)

Deborah said...

How funny! Wonderful kitty (FLuffles?) birthday card! Love your background paper and gorgeous flower too! Hugs, Deb

Little C's Creations said...

awwww, this is too cute!!!!

hugs,
Jem

Shelly said...

So cute, love the barely banana flowers!

Heather P. said...

This is fantastic! Love the way you combined that image with the patterned paper!