Thursday, January 17

Surprise

Guess what this is not a Criss Cross card -- can you believe it? I told you all that I am a creature of habit, I guess you all did not believe me. If any of you do a criss cross card, please let me know. I would love to see them!!!


Well this is the first month of my 2009 calendars. Yes you read that correctly 2009. You see I am always scrambling at the end of the year to do holiday cards and calendars, but not this year. I have promised myself that I will do at least 10 holiday cards and 1 month's worth of calendars each and EVERY month.

So I started with November, do not ask me why just weird I guess. I used Always on my Mind (retired). I originally purchased this set to do calendars, but it is really time consuming. I stamped the image with timber brown staz on ink, and then colored it in with my watercolor pencils. Then I used my blender pen to soften all the edges. Did I mention that I am doing 24 calendars? Crazy I know.
Well 1 down and 11 more to go.

8 Comments:

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

What, no criss cross card? he he

Alhambra Club said...

Think you should have Criss Cross Thursday, LOL, this calendar is great, how smart to plan ahead, me I will be scrambling in November

Becky G said...

I loved all your criss cross cards! I'm sad now! LOL
What a great idea! Should cut down on some of the holiday stress! This calender is beautiful! Your coloring is fabulous!

Deborah said...

You are just too much Corie! 2009 calendar going! It is going to be great! Deb

michelle sturgeon said...

WOW! Fabulous colouring!

Melissa said...

I say good for you! I'm sitting here this morning thinking I'm going to do a few Christmas cards for this year so it appears that we are on the same page! Good luck with the rest!

Many Blessings,
M.

Jules said...

Great great idea to get these done ahead of time!!! Your criss cross craze is crackin me up!!! Cute cards, I want to try one this weekend...I will let you know if I suceed! Have a great day!

Paula said...

Great November, Corie! I'm always saying every year about Dec 15, I wish I got a head start on some projects and I never do. You are so smart. Can't wait to see more.