Monday, January 14

And it Goes On

Yep, here is another criss cross card. When you create these cards you end up with left over triangles. I usually use the leftover card stock to punch out my scalloped circles. For this card I used a leftover pumpkin triangle for one of the flaps.


I hope you all have enough inspiration to create your own criss cross card, if you have not already. Feel free to copy any of the cards I have shown you.

Stamps: True Friend . Inks: Wild Wasabi . Paper: Wild Wasabi, Pumpkin Pie, Blue Bayou, Whisper White, Hostess DP . Extras: tab, corner rounder, scallop 1", & 1-1/4" circle punches, Bayou stiched gosgrain ribbon

10 Comments:

Tanis said...

This is the card that never ends, oh it goes on and on my friend. Somebody started making it not knowing what it was, and they'll just keep on making it forever just because this is the card that never ends....
(Kidding Corie, I couldn't resist!) I absolutely have loved all these criss cross cards! I'll know where to come if I ever want to make one!

Melissa said...

You are killing me with all of these criss cross cards because I still haven't tried them!!

Excellent job Corie!

M.

Deborah said...

Corie, this is one of my favorite criss cross cards you have made! Love it! Deb

kathy said...

I love the colors you used. I really love those criss cross cards

Theresa said...

WOWZERS! You are the queen of criss cross cards!!! They are fabulous!!!

Theresa said...

WOWZERS! You are the queen of criss cross cards!!! They are fabulous!!!

Christi Flores said...

I have been scared to make criss-cross cards but you have really inspired me! Thanks! They are all awesome!

Karen said...

Great card! I used the criss cross idea on my Christmas party invites and they were really cool!

Libby Hickson said...

I love ALL of your criss cross cards but I especially love the colors on this one!

Kathy W said...

I just discovered criss cross cards a couple weeks ago, and I can't stop making them either! This DP is so pretty, and I really like the color combo. Thanks for sharing.