Sunday, October 21

Think Pink Again

We went camping for the weekend. So I have not been around. I have a few minutes before unpacking so here is another Think Pink card. I stamped the background with the Paper Trey stamps, and the image is from My Favorite Things. I will catch up with every one's site this week. ---I seem to be saying that a lot lately.

I hope everyone had a FANTASTIC weekend.
BIG Smiles!!

Stamps: Think Pink, Beautiful Blooms . Inks: Pixie Pink, Pretty in Pink, Barley Banana, Apricot Appeal, Mellow Moss, Certainly Celery, Blush Blossom, Basic Black . Paper: Pixie Pink, Whisper White, Basic Black . Extras: Pink Grosgrain Ribbon, dimensionals

9 Comments:

Deborah said...

How adorable Corie! Sounds like a nature weekend! See any bears? He he! Deb

Rose Ann said...

Oh....I love this one as well! The black really makes it pop!

Camping? How fun! We only went once this year :(

Melissa said...

I'm really trying not to buy that stamp set but it's getting harder and harder when I see cute things like this!

So Sonya said...

That card is lovely!

Tina said...

Really cute.

Tanis said...

Campin??!! Lucky you!! If we went right now, I think our extremities would fall off. What's the temperature where you are? Do you have a trailer with heat?
Nice card too by the way!

michelle sturgeon said...

Very pretty card!

Michele Kovack said...

Awesome card! I love all the matting too!

Heather P. said...

This card is SO pretty! LOVE your coloring. :)