Thursday, September 13

A Keeper -- I think

I think this is the card for another one of the SWAP groups. I need to stop being so critical of myself, I know this is a nice card. The one yesterday was my Vintage style card, and this one is my Bling card with non-red colors. (BTW it looks better IRL)


I stamped the Fine Lace BG with Night of Navy craft ink, and then embossed it with Hologram Highlights. The stamped the tree with Handsome Hunter craft ink on brushed silver CS, and then embossed it with clear. The words are done with markers and "huffing".

Stamps: Seasons of Joy, Fine Lace BG Inks: Night of Navy, Handsome Hunter Paper: Soft Sky, Night of Navy, Handsome Hunter, Brushed Silver, Whisper White Extras: Hologram Highlights and Clear embossing powder, Heat gun, Ticket Corner Punch, Silver Brads, Dimensionals

25 Comments:

Jessica said...

Yes, you should stop being so critical, this card is awesome! Great work! :)

Shelly said...

Yes, stop being so critical! This is simply stunning! Hmm...maybe you should send mine back so I can do them over! LOL!!!

Tina said...

So pretty and I love, love, love those colors.

Tina

Jules said...

Very pretty!

Anonymous said...

This is just beautiful!

Mrs. Nancy G said...

Keeper indeed! Beautiful card Corie!
:-)

Allison Rankin said...

It's a beaut!

Karen said...

This is beautiful. I bet it looks outrageous in person!

Dawn Easton said...

Another beauty! I hope you don't mind if I CASE this one ;) It's lovely!!!

Anonymous said...

Very nice! It's definately a keeper!

Shannon McGann said...

AAH! BEAUTIFUL!! I absolutely LOVE this card. The colours and layers and bling are fabulous!!! (Can you tell I like it? LOL!) :)

Alhambra Club said...

WOW, this is beautiful, love the colros and that wonderful tree.

Denise ~ Paper Ponderings said...

Gorgeous!!!

Risa said...

Corie.....you did a beautiful job on this and all of your cards!
I love it......and congrats for winning some blog candy also!
Malieta:)

Heather P. said...

Wow, Corie! I LOVE these colors together... Gorgeous card!

Melissa said...

Holy mackerel! This one is awesome too!

Michelle L. said...

That card is gorgeous! I love the navy and white.

Paula said...

I really like this card, Corie. I like the way you did the tree accent.

Tanis said...

OK, THIS is BEAUTIFUL!!!! I love everything about it...and the colours are soooo great! If you used this one in a swap I was in, I think it would be popped into a little frame and hung up at Christmas time...I couldn't give it away!

jodene said...

Yep it's a keeper!

michelle sturgeon said...

Oh, wow, oh wow, oh wow! I LOVE this one! LOVE it!

kathleenh said...

Oh yes. Another keeper for sure! You do great work Corie!

Heidi Blankenship said...

Very Beautiful!!! I love the color combo! Another wonderful card & a very lucky swap group!!

Rose Ann said...

Gorgeous! Keeper? YES...of course!! I LOVE it....so beautiful!!

Becky G said...

Corie, I love this card! It's beeautiful!