Sunday, September 23

For Victoria

This card is for Victoria. She is a young girl that has been diagnosed with cancer. You can read about her here. Many of the ladies in the stamping world are sending her card, and this one is mine.


This card is also for the sketch challenge for this week SC142. I made my own DP again with the Paper Trey flowers. The little rhinestones are from Marcella by K. I do not remember whether I purchased them at Michael's or AC Moore, but I am sure I used my coupon.

Stamps: Texted Box Inks: Rose Red, Regal Rose, Pixie Pink Paper: Rose Red, Regal Rose, Pixie Pink, Whisper White Extras: Corner rounder punch, dimensionals, rhinestones

12 Comments:

Risa said...

She is going to love this card Corie! The color is awesome.
Malieta:)

Alhambra Club said...

WOW, love your background paper and this card,you did such a wonderful job on the paper, she will be thrilled when she gets this

Anonymous said...

This is absolutely GORGEOUS! I love the colors you combined - the background looks like designer paper!

Anonymous said...

This is so pretty! I love the stamped background, it totally looks like pattern paper.

Nancy Riley said...

Beautiful card! I'm sure Victoria will love the bright funky colors!

Tina said...

So beautiful! Hope you are feeling better.

Tina

Leigh said...

this card is beautiful.

Anonymous said...

I love how bright and cheerful this card is!! And bling always adds so much to a card!! : )

Rita said...

Beautiful card! She's going to love it & the colors are so vibrant!

Rose Ann said...

Beautiful card! Victoria is sure to love this!

Michelle said...

I'm betting this beauty cheered her up! Wow, is this a great Get Well card!

Heidi Blankenship said...

Very Beautiful!! You did a great job with creating your own DP & I love the bling!!
Smiles!