Friday, August 17

MIA

I know I have been MIA this week. The kids have been at my parents, so I thought I would have all this time to stamp and catch up on my blurfing. Well hubby wanted to spend every waking moment with me -- go figure. So I have not posted anything here almost all week, and I have not been able to comment on my many cyber buddies sites -- GASP you all know how much I LOVE leaving you all comments.

So I will be doing CANDY this weekend. My camera batteries are dead, so I cannot post a picture. Check back tomorrow and I will have it up. I reached 10k hits this week, so I think I should give you all 2 chances to win.

Big hugs and smiles!!!

9 Comments:

Alhambra Club said...

Congratulations on your 10,000 hits, I also hit that number this week and am also doing two candy give aways, looks like we are having a blog candy war here.

michelle sturgeon said...

Glad you're back!

Anonymous said...

This week has FLOWN by for me......I keep looking at your pretty poinsettia but not realizing it's been that long!
I hope you and your husband had a fun week together!

mum-on-the-run said...

Hi Corie,

LOVE all your latest cards!!

Received my birthday card today, I love it, thanks so much!!

I've nominated you for an award, see my blog for details :)

Dawn Easton said...

Congrats on the hits!!! Hope you have enjoyed the week with your husband!!! I'm sure you are missing the boys. I've to blog candy up too...so stop by if you can!

Tracy.H said...

Hope you and hubby had a great week together! :0)

Mrs. Nancy G said...

Hope you are having lots of fun lucky lady!
:-)

Allison Rankin said...

Isn't that always the way? Sometimes I crave Mondays just so I can blurf and craft without interruption...ha! (At least none from DH, the kids do nothing but!)

Deborah said...

Congrats on your BIG 10 K! Wowzer! I am puttering along barley over 2 K! Slowly but surely! I love to visit everyone and of course you on right on my side bar! I will check out your blog Saturday for sure! Cruise on over and see new blog candy challenge post! Deb