Saturday, August 18

Holiday Swap

This post will stay at the top scroll down for my latest card. All Groups are full.

About a week ago I asked if anyone was interested in doing a SU! Holiday card swap. The cards need to be created with current SU! supplies. The supplies can be from the Fall and Winter Collection or the Holiday mini. I have listed the ladies that indicated they would like to participate. If anyone else would like to join, please email me or leave me a comment on this post. There are now 3 groups of 8. (I will be in all the groups -- I will do 3 different cards)

Group 1
1. Allison: Stampin When I Can ***confirmed***
2. Melissa: Simply Pink *** confirmed ***
3. Libby: Libby's Little Addition *** confirmed ***
4. Michelle: Come Stamp With Me *** confirmed ***
5. Melissa: i Ink Therefore i Am *** confirmed ***
6. Rita: L8ybug Stamper *** confirmed ***
7. Kim: Crafty Me *** confirmed ***
8. Me: Creations by Corie

Group 2
1. Teri: Big Ideas from a Little Girl *** confirmed ***
2. Carrie: Artistic Avenger *** confirmed ***
3. Julie: Jade's Butterflies *** confirmed ***
4. Elizebeth: EbethOnline *** confirmed ***
5. Kat: Doodles and Dragonflies *** confirmed ***
6. Wanda U Can Stamp It *** confirmed ***
7 . Kathy: Kathy's Kreations *** confirmed ***
8. Me: Creations by Corie

Group 3
1. Jen: Pieces of Me *** confirmed ***
2. Amanda: Simple Sentiments *** confirmed ***
3. Kathleen H. My Happy Place *** confirmed ***
4. Lori: Stamp Scents *** confirmed ***
5. Beth: Sunflowers and Dragonflies *** confirmed ***
6. Jenni: Ramblings of Me
7. Kristina: Balance
8. Shelly: ???????

This is what I think will happen. (Remember this is the first time that I will be doing this.) Everyone will mail me 8 copies of their own card, by September 15. Then I will separate them, and mail one copy of each card from your group back to you, (including a copy of your own). So that means that everyone will create 8 of the same card, and receive 8 different cards back. You can change your mind and decide that you do not want to participate, I do not want anyone to feel that they need to participate.

Just some details: We will be doing entire cards, not just fronts. When you send me your cards, please package them in a ziploc bag (to weather proof). Make sure to include a note for each card with your name, email address, website, and card recipe. This way everyone will know who was the artist. I usually place this info on the back of the card front, but this time I am going to place the info on a separate piece of paper and tuck it inside the card.

Thanks so much -- this is going to be fun!!

26 Comments:

Paula said...

Oh Corrie, wish I could join, but I don't have any SU stamps from those catties. Maybe next time.

Anonymous said...

How did I miss this? I'd like to join if there is room.
Kim

michelle sturgeon said...

Shove me into group 2 also. I'll do 2 different swap cards.
So consider me confirmed, OK? LOL!

michelle sturgeon said...

Oh, wait, did Kim (post above me) get in? then group 2 is full? So ignore my last post.

L8ybug2 said...

Count me in and consider me confirmed......Thanks!
Rita

Julie ~ Jades Butterflies! said...

confirm, confirm, confirm, I am in!

Teri said...

Corie, count me in! Thanks! Teri

Anonymous said...

I'm SO excited!

Melissa said...

Just a quick question, Corie - full cards or card fronts? I'm assuming full cards, but I just wanted to be sure before I get creating!

Thanks!

Kat said...

Hey Corie, I just want to confirm too:

a: Cards or card fronts
b: Do you need return postage costs included?

Kat

wanda box said...

i'm still in thanks for all your time

wanda box said...

corie
i do not have your email address I need it to send you my mailing address and birthday per your request mine is
ucanstampit@yahoo.com
thanks

Little C's Creations said...

did I miss it!? ok.. next time...

Amanda Kennedy said...

I'd love to participate if you open another group! I'll keep checking back!

Libby Hickson said...

Hi Corie, sorry I'm slow!! Haven't read blogs in a few days... but yes, I'd still love to join your swap! And 8 cards by Sept 15 is very much doable - if not than I am truly pathetic. :-) Thanks so much for organizing this!!!

kathleenh said...

Hi Corie: I would love to participate in your card swap if there is still room.

Little C's Creations said...

hi sweetie!!! thanks for adding me!!

hugs,
Jen

Allison Rankin said...

I am confirming now...I will use "It's Snow Time" (I think!)...

~Nancy~ said...

Such a fun swap Corie! Next time I'll try to play too.. right now we're preparing for our vacantion and we'll only be back on Sept 17th.. so no time to scrap for a looong time.. hehe!! Have fun with the swap! Can't wait to see all the creations popping up! XOXO

Anonymous said...

Hi Corie~
Could you email me your address so I can send them to you? I just finished them tonight and want to get them out the door!
Thanks~
ebethneu@gmail.com

Lori Barnett said...

Hey Corie....if there is still room I'll take a spot in group 3. This is also a first for me!

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Corie, I just found your blog. I clicked on your name numerous times on my blog and didn't see that it was in the upper left corner. Usually it's on the bottom. Did you see I nominated you for the nice award? Since you have a blog, copy it from my blog. I nominated you and said you don't have a blog. Silly me. Could you please sign me up for the card swap. Thanks.

Hugs,

Beth

Anonymous said...

I would love to join too!

Kristina Lewis said...

I'm in! Thanks Corie!

Shelly said...

Hi, Corie, this sounds like fun! Can I take your last spot?

Cindy Vernon said...

Hi Corie, you've been nominated for a niceness award. Please visit my blog for details!
http://cindyvernon.blogspot.com