Thursday, August 2

Hedgehog Cutie

This is another card with April's cutie pie Hedgehog. I think this set was a Hostess set at one time. I water colored the little guy, and used my POP DP with the rounded corner punch for scallops. The oval that Hedgie is standing on is made with the post-it note again -- (punched out with the small oval punch).

I wanted to make a bunch of these to have on hand. The kids have several birthday parties to go to, and I think this would work for a boy or girl. What do you think? I am not so sure I like these colors together, maybe next time I will try celery and amethyst.


Stamps: Cute Critters, On the Spot Inks: Almost Amethyst, Blush Blossom, Creamy Caramel, Close to Cocoa, Barley Banana, Bordering Blue Paper: POP, Whisper White, Chocolate Chip Extras: Paint brush, post-it note, Marvy, corner rounder, and small oval punches, white gel pen, chocolate ribbon, dimensionals.

12 Comments:

Alhambra Club said...

I like these colors together, it is such a cute card.

Anonymous said...

Very cute for a guy or girl! I love the hedgehogs:)!

Cheryl KVD said...

Everything looks great together in this card!
Cheryl

Jennifer said...

That is too cute. Such a happy card. That hedgehog is adorable. I like the colors! Great card!

Heather P. said...

This is SO cute! Love that stamped image. :)

Anonymous said...

What a cute card!! Nice job!

L8ybug2 said...

One of my favorite sets. Love what you've done with it.

Lori Barnett said...

I LOVE this!! CUTE CUTE CUTE :) I've never seen that stamp before.

michelle sturgeon said...

My husband wanted me to comment that he really likes the hedgehog card!

June Houck said...

Very sweet! i like these colors together, but I like celery too. If you make a celery one, please post!

Teri said...

So cute!! Love this card. I think it would work for either boy or girl.

Swamp Tulip said...

Cute Cute Cute! Great job.

Teresa