Tuesday, August 7

Big Happy Day

Look what was in my mailbox yesterday. A card from Allison. You all know how much I love Allison!!! I was so tickled to receive a card from her. I love this -- I think it is gorgeous!!!. I really love the black leaves -- they seem to pop off the card.


Then I received an email from Dawn, Dawns Stamping Thoughts. She told me that she had received my package of cards for the troops. In the package, I also sent her a little card to thank her for all her inspiration, (go check out her site to see it). I am so honored that she liked my card enough to post a picture. (**BIG happy grin**). Dawn is definitely one of the stamping Queens, I have CASE many of her cards. She is such a creative lady -- and funny too.

Have a great day -- thanks for stopping by.

12 Comments:

So Sonya said...

oooh what a pretty card!!!

June Houck said...

It is gorgeous. Very pfresh & phunky :)

Nancy Riley said...

Cool card! Lucky YOU!!!

Melissa said...

Awesome card! And congrats on making onto Dawn's blog - you're practically a celebrity now with as popular as her's is!! :)

michelle sturgeon said...

Very bold and contemporary!

~Nancy~ said...

Such a beautiful and creative card.. I can imagine that you're so happy you were the one to receive it!!!!!

Risa said...

I know that receiving this lovely card made you smile! Isn't it great to get "happy mail", take care now.
Malieta:)

Shannon McGann said...

You have some sweet friends as well! What a beautiful card! Lucky girl!

mum-on-the-run said...

What a fab card from Allison, lucky you!!

Dawn Easton said...

That is a beautiful card that Allison sent ya! Love your card on Dawn's site too! I saw it this morning and was in awe!

Teri said...

Love the card from Allison, great color combos. I also loved the card you sent to Dawn G. You guys are all so awesome!

Mrs. Nancy G said...

What a neat card design from Allison!

Isn't it so cool when someone recognizes you on their blog?! Congrats to have your card posted on Dawn's blog. :-)

NG.