Friday, August 24

Be Happy with Sage

I loved the card in the caddy on page 56. They used the 2 flowers from the Be Happy set to make a bigger flower. I also loved the card on page 4 with the Fab flowers set. So I combined the two ideas and this is what happened.

This is one of the 3" x 3" cards. I should really make several of these to little cards. You see I usually sign things "Big Smiles", and this card just seems to convey my thoughts.

Stamps: Be Happy, Aida BG Ink: Really Rust, Chocolate Chip, Sage Shadow, Very Vanilla Paper: Really Rust, Chocolate Chip, Sage Shadow Extras: Dimensionals, 1/4" & 1" Circle punches.


16 Comments:

Crafty in Calgary said...

Great card, Corie!!

Shannon McGann said...

What a cute little card! I need to make more 3x3 cards! Thanks for the inspiration! :)

michelle sturgeon said...

I love the 3x3 cards! Sage is a colour I have JUST started using...looks really great with Chocolate chip!

Anonymous said...

Cute, cute, cute! You're so creative!

Deborah said...

Corei, This is just the sweetest ever! Great to have these on hand! Deb

Louise (KardKrazy) said...

Very pretty card!

Alhambra Club said...

Great card, love the flower.

Libby Hickson said...

So cute - great job combining the ideas! And it sounds like it's very "you". :-)

Traveling Mama said...

This looks great! Love the colors!

Heather P. said...

This is gorgeous!

Karen said...

Beautiful card! I love the colors

Dawn Easton said...

So cute! I need to CASE the catty a little more often like you did! Awesome job!

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Very nice card, Corie. I love the colours you used.

Mrs. Nancy G said...

Wow! Very cool!

Heidi Blankenship said...

Another great card! This color combo looks really good together and prefect for the fall. Great job combining the two ideas!!

Cheryl KVD said...

What a great take on using this set. I don't have it yet, but now I think I just put it on my list of must haves!!
Cheryl