Sunday, July 29

More Dirty Dozen Challenges

This card is another card for the Dirty Dozens Challenges. This is for the Sketch, Pink, and Elegant challenges.


There is iridescent ice embossing powder on about every surface of this card. I do not know whether you can see it in the picture, but this card definitely has BLING.

I stamped the Floral BG on the pretty in pink layer with white craft ink, and then embossed it. The pixie pink layer is stamped with the Floral BG using pixie pink ink, and then embossed. The DP layer is emboss over the entire piece. Then finally the rose is also embossed. -- See I told you this card had BLING.

Stamps: Wild Rose, Riveting, Floral BG Inks: Craft White, Pretty in Pink, Pixie Pink, Pink Passion, Versamark Paper: Pretty in Pink, Pixie Pink, Pink Passion, Whisper White, DP (retired) Extras: Heat gun, Iridescent Ice embossing powder, 1/2", 1 1/4", and 1 3/8" circle punches, dimensionals, corner rounder punch, pink grosgrain and organdy ribbon, banana marker

23 Comments:

kathy said...

Very Pretty. I love the rose and I bed all the irridescent ice is gorgous(spelling)!!!!

Alhambra Club said...

OMG, this card is awesome, love all the glitter on this and everything else about it

Becky G said...

This is absolutely beautiful! Thank you for the kind words for my mom!

michelle sturgeon said...

Very, very sparkly and pretty!

Melissa said...

Oh my goodness! This spells M-E-L-I-S-S-A!!!!

Anonymous said...

Talk about B-L-I-N-G. Great job girl! This card definitely screams bling. I love it. Pretty in pink! Great job!

Nancy Riley said...

WOW! I love all the BLING! So much texture! So very pretty!

Paula said...

Corie, you've outdone yourself. This is one fabulous card. As far as bling goes, I love it. The more the better.

Anonymous said...

Lovely card. Great colors. Love the BG and the dimension. :o) Thanks for your comment on my blog...

L8ybug2 said...

Absolutely beautiful! I love everything about this card. I may have to case it. TFS!

Crafty in Calgary said...

Corie- WOW! This card is gorgeous! I love the sparkly touches!
PS- You have been BUMPER CARD tagged!
http://craftyincalgary.blogspot.com/2007/07/new-type-of-tag.html

Lori Barnett said...

YEAYA!! This card is GREAT! I really love that the card has rounded edges. But....my favorite is all the sparkle :)

Samm said...

Wow, love that bling!!! how pretty is this!

Samm
x

Dawn Easton said...

Oh my gosh! Beautiful!!!

Jennifer said...

Stunning.Beautiful.Gorgeous. Need I say more?

Michele Kovack said...

WOWZERS!!! This is stunningly beautiful!!!

Risa said...

Wow is the only thing that I can say!!!!!! I love bling!!!!and I love this card. This is my first time here and I am very glad to have met you Corrie. I will definately be back to see more pretty cards!
Malieta:)

Tracy.H said...

Wow!! :0)

Natty said...

That is really pretty and what a great effect!

Dana said...

I love how this looks so sparkly!

Libby Hickson said...

Wow this is absolutely gorgeous - well done!

Heather P. said...

Wowza, I'm lovin' this!

Shelly said...

Corie, this is just beautiful! I have always loved this set (don't own it...yet!). Great job on this card!