Sunday, July 29

Bumper Tag

There is a new type of Tag out there.

Craftyincalgary has tagged me. This kind of tag is called bumper cards. Read Geeta's blog to understand how this works. I love this idea -- kinda like pay it forward.

I need to send RAKs to family, friends, or fellow bloggers and ask others to do the same. Then you are to tag 5 others, (I know I did more than 5).

Jen - Pieces of Me

Teri - Big Ideas from a Little Girl

Michelle - Come Stamp with Me

Nancy - Inkcicles

Nancy - iStamp

Rhonda - Rhonda's Design Haven

Melissa - Simply Pink

Kimberly - Crafty Me

Cheryl - Engineered Expressions

Flossie - Flossie's Follies

3 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Wohoo, Corie! Thanks for getting involved!

michelle sturgeon said...

Who-hoo! I look foreward to getting a creation by Corie! Then I will need to send 5 RAKS to 5 others, right?

Cheryl KVD said...

This is really neat! I love sending and receiving RAKs, so this will be fun for me! Thanks for thinking of me! Cheryl