Friday, June 1

Pumpkin IFB


Here is another card from the In Full Bloom set. This sketch is from Maria Bell. She displays such wonderful sketches.
I made my own "designer paper" for this card. I inked up the Dotted BG with pumpkin pie, garden green, and summer sun markers; and stamped it on whisper white cs. Then I stamped the Weathered BG over the dots with creamy caramel.
You may not be able to tell from the picture, but the brads are on garden green circles, and then on the summer sun tabs.
All of the little dots were done with markers.
I love the earth elements colors, but I do not use pumpkin pie except for Halloween and Thanksgiving. I think I may need to give it more attention.
Stamps: In Full Bloom, Weathered BG, Dotted BG, Warmest Words
Inks: Garden Green, Summer Sun, Pumpkin Pie, Creamy Caramel, Timber Brown (Staz on)
Paper: Garden Green, Summer Sun, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White
Extras: EE brads, dimensionals, 1/4" circle, Corner rounder, and Word Window punches

1 Comment:

michelle sturgeon said...

I recognized the sketch right away...I've used it ,too! I LOVE Maria's blog and stalk it every day!
I love the way you made the background paper!