Saturday, June 2

Garden Green Natural Beauty


This is for this week's color, sketch, and way to use it challenge. The colors this week were Garden Green, Chocolate Chip, and Cool Caribbean. The way to use it was to use a retiring set.
Well you know I had to use Natural Beauty. How many is this? I think I am up to 15 different cards for Natural Beauty. OK Ladies get stamping. I have made girl and guy cards with this set. I think I need to do a few with bold colors so you have kid card examples also.
I stamped the leaves with garden green and then colored them in with the marker. I stamped the Linen BG over the image to soften it. I inked the words with markers and stamped linen over this image also. The words are popped up on dimensionals. I cut on the line separating the winds. The top wing on each side is popped up on dimensionals, and the bottom wings is attached with a regular glue dot. This makes the butterfly look more realistic.

Stamps: Natural Beauty, Flannel BG, Linen BG
Inks: Chocolate Chip, Garden Green, Cool Caribbean
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Garden Green, Cool Caribbean, Whisper White
Extras: Dimensionals, glue dots

1 Comment:

Alhambra Club said...

what a beautiful card, I love that stamp.