Friday, June 8



Here is my card for Jen's Sketch Challenge. Her BLOG is great, ----and she lives in Hawaii. How lucky is she? (Can you tell that I am jealous)

I used the BB markers to color in the images. I sponged the yo yo yellow around to soften the white. Did you ever think you would here of yoyo yellow softening anything? I used the corner rounder punch to create the scallops. The image and sentiment are popped up on dimensionals. I am not sure I like the bow, but it seemed so plain without it.

I am trying to challenge myself to use the Bold Bright Colors more often. They are the last colors that I grab for.

Stamps: In Full Bloom, It's Your Birthday, Floral BG Inks: Gable Green, Orchid Opulence, Lovely Lilac, Yo Yo Yellow, Black (staz on) Paper: Orchid Opulence, Lovely Lilac, Whisper White Extras: Dimensionals, Ribbon, Silver Brads, Corner Rounder, Ticket Corner, 1 1/4" circle, and 1 3/8" punches

9 Comments:

Little C's Creations said...

Yummy!!! This looks BEAUTIFUL!!! Thanks for participating, Corie. You did a marvelous job!!!

Aloha,
Jen

P.S. >>> I can be your "new" friend in Hawaii....

Alhambra Club said...

I love the colors of the card, and the flower stamp is done so beautifuly.

Libby Hickson said...

This is gorgeous - I love purple! And funny what you said about yoyo yellow :-) but it looks great!!

Debbi (no 'e' on the end) said...

Wow! These colors are fabulous. This card is great.......you did a wonderful job. TFS

Karen Lindsay said...

What a pretty, pretty card! Love the colors! I've seen some of your others cards and they are all just gorgeous! :)

Elaine said...

OMG the colors are fabulous together! Great work!

Unknown said...

This card is beautiful! I still love IFB, and wish it wasn't retiring!

Dawn Easton said...

Stunning card Corie!!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely stunning. Those bold colours realy make the card stand out. I will definitely be dusting off both those sets and CASING your beautiful card. TFS