Wednesday, June 27

For Banana

This is the card that Brandon made for his girlfriend. ---Yes, he is 7 and he already has a girlfriend.--- It was her birthday this past Thursday. I told him that he could use my leftover 2006 In color card stock. He cased it from someone, unfortunately neither one of us can remember where he found it. So if it is your card, please let me know.

I liked this card so much that I used it for my monthly class. Again, I wanted to use up the last of my In-Color card stock.

Stamps: It's your birthday Ink: Craft White, Really Rust Paper: Morning Marigold, True Thyme, Vintage Violet, Really Rust Extras: Tool kit, White Gel Pen

11 Comments:

Melissa said...

Holy cow!

Alhambra Club said...

Wow, a future card maker, wonderful card.

June Houck said...

Talented young man! Very sweet card. The stitching is a perfect touch for this card.

Anonymous said...

That is adorable! I might have to case it too! Great job Brandon!

Little C's Creations said...

WOW!! It kinda looks like felt in the photo. He did a great job on the card. Have you signed him up as a Demo yet?! tee hee... what a dear!! thanks for sharing all the talent your lil' one holds!!

hugs n' aloha,
Jen

michelle sturgeon said...

WOW! A 7 year old made that! Very impressive!

Anonymous said...

Great job Brandon! Such a talented boy! Your girlfriend is very lucky!

Shelly said...

Corie!! That is so sweet! My 4 1/2 year old loves to make cards with me too. Maybe Brandon can give him some pointers when he's seven too! He did such a great job, very talented!

Stampernmore said...

that is amazing! What an artist. Crazy that you got your box of cattys first, guess I will have to remember that for next time!

Anonymous said...

Wow! He did a great job!

Also, love the color combo option on your sidebar. That is a really cool tool!

Tina
www.travelingmama.net

laos348 said...

Awesome card - Brandon is very talented!