Friday, December 8

Flaky Friends Flap

Here is one of my absolute favorite cards. I made this one for my demonstrator meeting. We make cards to swap with each other. The theme for the evening was the holidays.

I had purchased the Halloween designer paper for the Treat bags, and I could not figure out what to do with this paper. Well I love flaky friends. (Who doesn't). So I thought why not use this paper for a holiday card.

I stamped the image on the shimmery white card stock, and then painted it in with the classic inks. The card has a flap that closes it. So I used up the violet paper, and then everyone wanted this card. Funny I did not even like the vintage violet color until I made this card.

Stamps: Flaky Friends Inks: Craft White, Black Staz on, Cranberry Crisp, Vintage Violet, Marigold Morning, Old Olive, Buckaroo Blue, True Thyme, Cool Caribbean Paper: Vintage Violet, Halloween DP, Shimmery White, Old Olive Extras: Corner rounder punch, paint brush, black gingham ribbon, silver brads

0 Comments: