Saturday, December 9

Balmy with Baby Wipes

Here are the cards that we made at my November Stamp Camp. The technique for the evening was baby wipes.

For the first card I used buckaroo blue reinkers and baby wipes to make the top portion of the card. I think this is a good birthday card for the men in my life.

Stamps: Balmy Breezes, It's Your Birthday Inks: Mellow Moss, Buckaroo Blue Paper: Mellow Moss, Buckaroo Blue, Whisper White Extras: Baby Wipes, Buckaroo Blue re-inker

For the second card I used banana, green, and turquoise. I am trying to make an effort to make more cards for boys/men. It seems easy to do card for girls, the men are the effort. Go figure.

Stamps: Balmy Breezes Inks: Black Staz on, Creamy Caramel, Old Olive, Barely Banana, Gable Green, Tempting Turquoise Paper: Whisper White, Barley Banana, Gable Green Extras: Paint Brush, Vintage Brads, Sponge, Baby wipes, Re-inkers

0 Comments: