Thursday, March 17

Stylish Blogger Award

WOW I have only been back to the blogging world a little while and Gloria was so nice to nominate me for the Stylish Blogger Award. Thanks so much. Isn't she the sweetest!!




OK now the rules:

1) Thank the person, and link it back to their blog
2) Share 8 things about myself
3) Pass this award to 8 other individuals.
4) Leave a comment on their blogs.

8 Things about me:

  1. I have been paper crafting for almost 5 years -- wow has it been that long?
  2. I love my new Copic markers, 'cuz I have always loved to color.
  3. As of July 6 of this year I have know my hubby for 20 years -- WOW
  4. I have 2 sons. One that doesn't like me to mention him on this BLOG, and one that absolutely loves all the attention he can get. Yep he is the little one. Lately he wants everyone to call him "The Awesome One". He is too much.
  5. I work for the Department of Treasury.
  6. I don't like chocolate -- I know weird huh?
  7. I can't go through a day without my Diet Coke.
  8. I don't watch TV except on Family night.

WOW re-reading these things, I am really weird boring but weird-- or maybe I should say abnormal.

Now comes the hard part. I need to name 8 other ladies to receive this award. There are so many to choose from, but I will go with these ladies:

Here are the 8 girls I have chosen for this award:


Go visit all these wonderful ladies and give them some love!!

Thanks for stopping by today.
Corie

0 Comments: