Wednesday, March 16

MOJO 182 Sk8ter

I now have a MacBook Pro. Boy is this a learning curve. I am having a terrible time getting my cards to upload to my BLOG. I hope these pictures are OK.


This card is for the sketch challenge this week at the Mojo Monday Blog. I figured that this little skater dude would go well with this sketch. Boy cards are so difficult. The card looks so plain, I want to add some bling or ribbon with a bow -- but boys don't like bows. So here is my plain jane boy card -- LOL.

This is a stamp from The Greeting Farm. I purchased it to use with my new Copic Markers. I just love these markers. Coloring is so peaceful. Do you SU will ever carry Copic -- not likely huh?

Stamps: Sk8ter Ian
Inks: Not Quite Navy, Soft Suede, Early Espresso (marker)
Paper: Not Quite Navy, Confetti Cream, My Mind's Eye DP
Extras: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Spiral Punch, Antique Brads, Linen Thread, Copics

The inside of the card:

0 Comments: