Friday, February 5

MOJO124

I made this puffy flower for the tutorial, and if I left it on my desk I knew it was going to get squished. So here is my third post for the day. I did a card for the MOJO Monday Sketch. I used the Cottage Wall DP again. I love Rich Razzleberry, it's so pretty, but very difficult to photograph.


One Mother's day card finished, only one more to do. I should be working on my Valentine's cards, but I thought this flower would make a nice Mother's Day card -- especially since I can't mail it -- LOL.

Thanks for stopping by. Don't forget about the puffy flower tutorial, and my MTSC card , it's a Valentines for one of Brandon's teachers that is a man.
Corie

Stamps: Well Scripted
Paper: Rich Razzleberry, Pale Plum, Cottage Wall DP
Inks: Rich Razzleberry, VersaMark
Extras: Heat gun, clear embossing powder, Razzleberry ribbon, Crop-A-Dial, Three Flowers, Scallop Circle and Trim punches, Dimensionals, paper snips, White brad

The inside:

8 Comments:

Velta said...

Oh Heavens girl ~ This card is stunning...and your tutorial...too much! I am at work and I cannot wait to get home and try to make some of those gorgeous puffy flowers! Thanks for Sharing!!

Allison Rankin said...

This is so awesome! I am making a Mojo Monday card and I was working on this flower when I came by here...maybe a bit of an inadvertent CASE?

Heather said...

Absolutely elegant- wow! Love the flower.

stampinfrog said...

This Mother's day card is gorgeous!The Rich Razzleberry color is gorgeous and your puffy flower is exquisite!
Hugs,Connie

Rose Ann said...

This is so very beautiful, Corie!! I love the colors, and your flower is amazing!!

Kimberly Gajewski said...

This is absolutely beautiful! I've just ordered some of that paper! Now I really can't wait for it to arrive! :D

Kimberly Gajewski said...

This is absolutely beautiful! I've just ordered some of that paper! Now I really can't wait for it to arrive! :D

Laurie said...

LOVE this card. Thank you for the puffy flower tutorial....can't wait to try it.
Laurie VF